Friday, September 5, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: Write about one piece of tech that you would like to try this year, and why. You might also write about what you're hoping to see out of this edtech integration.

In my work as an Academic Interventionist I don't get to integrate tech into my lessons, as I'm currently teaching no lessons. But I am still interested in utilizing tech in my work. Obviously I'm looking to begin blogging on a more regular basis; this will help me become even more reflective than I currently am; and improve my ability to vocalize my inner-monologue in a way which will help me organize my thoughts and ideas.

I also am looking to play around with the new Google Classroom. Perhaps I can find a way to utilize it to keep track of students with whom I am working. It has a lot of potential, but needs some tweaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment